Please enter your travel dates.
Business retreat near San Francisco’s Union Square
With a stay at Orchard Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from SF Playhouse and Un-Scripted Theater Company.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 guestrooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Premium TV channels and CD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a video library and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Complimentary amenities include a DVD library, daily newspapers, business center access, and morning Town Car service to the Financial District. The complimentary on-site fitness room includes a treadmill, exercycle, elliptical machine, and stairclimber. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available on all floors, in areas including the lobby and restaurant.
Guests also have access to the Club One health club at a discounted rate, located two blocks away.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Daffodil - Serving locally-grown, organic, New American cuisine in various portion sizes.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.