Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
- Two Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel next to San Francisco's Chinatown
With a stay at Orchard Garden Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from St. Mary Square and Old St. Mary's Cathedral.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with pay movies provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a video library.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
"Green" and immaculately clean, the Orchard Garden Hotel offers a central location next to the Chinatown Gate, one block from the Financial District, 2 blocks from Union Square, and 3 blocks from a cable-car stop. Fisherman's Wharf, about 1.75 miles away, is easily reached via bus, cable car, or streetcar.
The 24-hour business center includes 2 computers with complimentary wireless Internet access and a printer. A small fitness center, also open 24 hours, has cardio machines and a wall-mounted LCD TV, and special rates are available at a nearby fitness center.
The hotel offers complimentary transportation to the Financial District weekday mornings.
Valet parking with in/out privileges is available (surcharge). A private garage across the street provides self parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Parking garage
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Video library
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Free Wi-Fi
Roots Restaurant - SF Weekly Winner for Best Organic Restaurant, this Michelin-rated restaurant offers California cuisine with an Asian Flair. Locally-sourced and seasonally-driven menu items may include: Chinese 5 Spice Short Ribs, Local Caught Salmon in a Ginger-Green Onion sauce, and a Japanese Cesar Salad. Open for breakfast, cocktails, and dinner daily. Atmosphere is California causal with an open flow design.
A compact fitness center, open 24 hours, contains an elliptical machine, treadmill, exercise bike, water cooler, and wall-mounted flat-panel TV.
The Orchard Garden Hotel offers discounted access to a health club about 3 blocks away.
For a scenic waterfront walk or run, guests can head to the Embarcadero, a half-mile from the hotel, and proceed north along the San Francisco Bay toward Fisherman's Wharf.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 500.00 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.