Availability: Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
Family-friendly hotel in San Francisco (Pacific Heights) near University of San Francisco
With a stay at Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel in San Francisco (Pacific Heights), you'll be minutes from Russian Center of San Francisco and University of San Francisco.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Palace of Fine Arts and University of California San Francisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 guestrooms featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel Amenities
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1963
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.