Please enter your travel dates.
Presidio Room, 2 Double Beds
|$269 $229||$309 $263|
- 2 double
Presidio Room, 2 Double Beds, Kitchenette
|$309 $263||$349 $297|
- 2 double
City View Room, 2 Double Beds, Kitchenette
|$329 $280||$369 $314|
- 2 double
Presidio Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Family-friendly hotel in San Francisco (Pacific Heights) near University of San Francisco
With a stay at Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel in San Francisco (Pacific Heights), you'll be minutes from Russian Center of San Francisco and University of San Francisco.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Palace of Fine Arts and University of California San Francisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 guestrooms featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as irons/ironing boards and extra towels/bedding.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a video library.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Concierge services and tour assistance can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1963
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Video library
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.