Book your room at Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Modern icon overlooks Bay, adjacent to Embarcadero
With a stay at Hyatt Regency San Francisco in San Francisco (Financial District - Ferry Building), you'll be minutes from San Francisco Railway Museum and Ferry Building.
This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Pier 39.
Make yourself at home in one of the 804 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 67000 square feet (6225 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco stands at the base of Market Street, across the street from the Ferry Plaza and the Bay, and adjacent to the upscale Embarcadero Shopping Center.
The hotel offers 35 meeting rooms with 67,000 feet of space, as well as a business center with computer stations, copiers, fax machines, and shipping service (surcharges). Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). Babysitting/childcare is available, as well as concierge services, luggage storage, and an elevator. A station at the front desk allows guests to print airline boarding passes.
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains stair steppers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy discounted access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away.
The Eclipse restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is open until midnight.
Parking is available nearby (surcharge). This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 804
- Number of floors - 17
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6225
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Conference space size (feet) - 67000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Eclipse Restaurant - emphasizes a contemporary and sustainable approach to dining by featuring a menu full of local seasonal ingredients. Eclipse Restaurant opens daily and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Hyatt Regency's complimentary 24-hour fitness center includes stair steppers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy discounted access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away.
The hotel is adjacent to a waterfront jogging path, and is near a tennis and swim club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hyatt Regency San Francisco
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 23.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.