Availability: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
San Francisco airport hotel with pool, spa tub, free airport shuttle for transfer to BART
With a stay at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in Burlingame, you'll be near the airport and close to Millbrae Square Shopping Center and Coyote Point Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Poplar Creek Golf Course and Coyote Point Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 789 guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Burlingame? This hotel has facilities measuring 52623 square feet (4889 square meters), including small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Amenities
Located 2.5 miles from the airport and across the road from the Bay, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport features an outdoor pool and spa tub, as well as a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and weights.
Dining options include two restaurants and a sports bar. Car rental is available on site, and the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to the airport and the BART metro station. Trolley service to nearby Burlingame is provided as a courtesy by the city of Burlingame.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge), as is a full-service business center with Web-based print-on-demand capabilities (surcharge). Boarding-pass printing is complimentary with Hyatt Fast Board.
Valet and self parking are available in a covered parking structure.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 789
- Number of floors - 9
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4889
- Year Built 1989
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 52623
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Swiftwater Cafe - Set under the hotel's central atrium, Swiftwater features a large buffet breakfast and Sunday champagne jazz brunch. Asian/fusion-style menu for lunch and dinner. Specialties include miso-marinated rack of lamb and Alaskan salmon salad.
Knuckles - Decorated with historic sports memorabilia, this casual sports bar and grill serves burgers, barbecue ribs, sandwiches, and salads from late afternoon to late night. Sample one of 30 beers on tap or watch your favorite team on one of 30 flat screen TVs. All-you-can-eat complimentary popcorn and Happy Hour specials are available daily.
Cascade Wine Bar - Enjoy your evenings at the Cascade Wine Bar! Try impressive wines as well as Diamond and Signature cocktails.
Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch - The award-winning Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch features live jazz music as well as over 75 items to tantalize your palate.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport has an outdoor pool and spa, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and weights.
The Hyatt is across from a bayside jogging/bicycling path and within two miles of a golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Park, Stay, and Fly
Book a stay in a Park, Stay, and Fly rate category and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected for 1 night
- Complimentary valet parking for 1 vehicle for up to 10 days
All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Additional parking in excess of 10 days will be $10 USD per day for a maximum of 20 days of parking. Guest must use valet parking. Rate is per room per night; based on double occupancy. Room tax not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.