Availability: Hotel Triton, a Kimpton Hotel
Hipster haven in the hub of downtown San Francisco
With a stay at Hotel Triton, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from St. Mary Square and minutes from Union Square.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Lombard Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Triton, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
Centrally located in downtown, Hotel Triton is across from the Chinatown Gate, two blocks from the financial district and from Union Square, and six blocks from Moscone Center and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
A gallery on the mezzanine features rotating exhibits by local artists. The hotel has a concierge, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center; in-room Spa treatments are also available.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Express check-out
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Triton does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Café de la Presse
Le Central Bistro
E & O Trading Company
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Triton, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.