Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Two Double Beds Accessible
- Two Double Beds
Double Double Deluxe & Wine Reception
Junior Suite, One King and One Sofa Bed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Beaux-Arts beauty near San Francisco’s Union Square
With a stay at Hotel Monaco San Francisco, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from SHN Curran Theatre and Marrakech Magic Theater.
This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy facials. Additional features include concierge services, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 7000 square feet (650 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
The smoke-free Hotel Monaco offers a brasserie-style, fine-dining restaurant and bar, and also hosts a daily wine reception.
Business travelers can appreciate the on-site 24-hour business center, 7,000 square feet of meeting space, complimentary Town Car service to the business district, and complimentary wireless Internet access that is available in public spaces. Guests can also enjoy concierge services and 24-hour room service.
The hotel's spa, Spa at Hotel Monaco, offers massages, facials, body wraps, nail care, sauna, and a spa tub.
- Concierge services
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7000
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Grand Café - Guests enjoy preferred seating at this French brasserie-style restaurant reminiscent of a Parisian railway station circa 1929. Décor includes travel posters, soaring ceilings, arched windows, glowing chandeliers, and original sculptures. Contemporary seasonal cuisine and American favorites available daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specialties include grilled “hanger” steak with roasted shallots and Sonoma duck breast with Yukon Gold potatoes. Fresh seafood daily, including clams, mussels, periwinkles, and oysters.
Petite Café and Bar - Occupying the front side of the hotel, this popular bistro bar serves French favorites such as Salade Lyonnaise and a classic cheese omelet until late evening on weekends. Sophisticated cocktails–there are five kinds of Manhattans–compliment after-theater socializing.
Hotel Monaco has a fitness center with three exercise bikes, three stair machines, and two treadmills, as well as a selection of free weights and strength-training equipment. The hotel offers an in-room yoga channel, and guests can enjoy complimentary use of yoga mats in their rooms.
Several public-play golf courses in San Francisco include the Presidio Golf Club (four miles), and the Lincoln Park Golf Course (six miles).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5.95 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 67 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.