Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Boutique hotel celebrates San Francisco in cinema
With a stay at Hotel Bijou, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from San Francisco Visitor's Center and Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 1278 square feet (119 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in San Francisco's vibrant Union Square neighborhood, the Hotel Bijou is one block from the Cable Car Line and four blocks from the Moscone Center. The hotel is near the metro, shopping, and entertainment. Inspired by San Francisco's impressive cinematic history, the hotel is bejeweled with movie palace flourishes and portraits of Hollywood stars. Adjacent to the lobby, a mini-movie theater screens a double feature of San Francisco-based films each evening. To the delight of many adults, complimentary popcorn and candy is offered during the screenings.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Parking is valet (surcharge). The hotel also offers banquet facilities and 2 meetings rooms (1278 square feet of meeting space) with audiovisual equipment. Your stay also includes the use of a nearby fitness facility.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1911
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1278
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 119
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The hotel's front desk has a candy counter for movie munchies.
This hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Dottie's True Blue Cafe
Dudley's Bar and Grill
Free entertainment is provided by the Hotel Bijou at Le Petiter Theater. Two movies are shown daily at 7 PM and 9:30 PM.
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per night
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.