Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase..
- One King Bed
Grand Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
San Francisco boutique hotel near Union Square
With a stay at Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Marrakech Magic Theater and SHN Curran Theatre.
This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Windows open for fresh air and city views. 32-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 5000 square feet (465 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
Built in 1928 and having recently undergone a $7 million renovation, this San Francisco boutique hotel is 1.5 blocks from the Curran Theatre and the American Conservatory Theater. Union Square and cable cars are 2.5 blocks away. Within 6 blocks of this hotel are the Moscone Convention Center, Nob Hill eateries and shops, and the historic Grace Cathedral.
A cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is served in The Green Room restaurant, while the sophisticated and chic cocktail lounge The Mortimer, offers light dinner, and drinks. Room service is available.
A large fitness room contains state-of-the-art cardio and weight-training equipment. There are several recreational activities located near the hotel, including bowling, golf, tennis, boating, and surfing.
High-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas as well as the 24-hour business center. Business services include 3 meeting/conference rooms with 5,500 square feet of meeting space and 6 meeting rooms to choose from including Floor Sixteen which offers a large outdoor terrace and skyline views of San Francisco. The hotel offers concierge services and complimentary umbrellas are available for use by guests.
Hotel Adagio is nonsmoking; there are designated smoking areas on the property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge desk
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Year Built 1928
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Ceiling fan
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Down comforter
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- City view
b The Green Room /b - Serving hot and cold breakfast. br / br / b The Mortimer /b - Cocktail bar serving light dinner, cocktails, and room service.
Hotel Adagio's fitness center includes cardio machines, free weights, and Cybex weight machines.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.00 and USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.