Availability: Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
Please enter your travel dates.
Close to Union Square, Chinatown, and North Beach
With a stay at Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Chinese Culture Center and Buddha's Universal Church.
This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 543 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District Amenities
In addition to 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including outdoor function space, the Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District hotel provides a 24-hour business center, business services, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). The 5th-floor fitness center has a view of the financial district.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 543
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 27
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1971
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20,000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
750 Restaurant & Bar - Asian-inspired regional cuisine.
Flyte Coffee & Wine Bar - Serves Starbucks® coffee and local wines from Sonoma and Napa paired with small plates.
In-Room Dining - Guests can dine in the privacy of their own rooms.
The hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness center with a stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine (free of charge). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.