Book your room at Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
Close to Union Square, Chinatown, and North Beach
With a stay at Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Chinese Culture Center and Buddha's Universal Church.
This 4-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 543 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including outdoor function space, the Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District hotel provides a 24-hour business center, business services, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). The 5th-floor fitness center has a view of the financial district.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 543
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 27
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1971
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20,000
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
750 Restaurant & Bar - Asian-inspired regional cuisine.
Flyte Coffee & Wine Bar - Serves Starbucks® coffee and local wines from Sonoma and Napa paired with small plates.
In-Room Dining - Guests can dine in the privacy of their own rooms.
The hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness center with a stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine (free of charge). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.