Availability: Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
Art nouveau hideaway in downtown San Francisco
With a stay at Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel in San Francisco (Downtown San Francisco), you'll be minutes from Crocker Galleria and Union Square.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Lombard Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This hotel also features concierge services and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel Amenities
This downtown San Francisco hotel features a private business center with computers, printers, and complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. A fitness center, rooftop garden and walking path are on site.
The hotel offers same-day laundry service, as well as full-time concierge service. Meeting rooms accommodate up to 75 people, and a full-time conference manager is available for reception and meeting coordination.
Artwork throughout the Galleria Park Hotel includes sketches by California artist Clyde Follet Seavy, with pieces depicting personal scenes from the 1930s. An evening manager's wine reception is hosted in the hotel living room. Lunch is served at the restaurant Monday through Friday.
Complimentary town car service is available within a three-mile radius of the hotel on weekdays during select hours. Room service is offered for dinner Monday through Saturday.
Kids 12 and under stay at Galleria Park Hotel for free.
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
A complimentary wine reception is hosted each evening in the lobby.
The hotel provides room service during limited hours.
Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42-52 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.