Availability: Courtyard by Marriott SFO - Oyster Point Waterfront
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
On San Francisco Bay, with free airport shuttle
Located in South San Francisco, Courtyard by Marriott SFO - Oyster Point Waterfront is in the business district and close to South San Francisco Convention Center and Tanforan Park Shopping Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Artichoke Joe's Casino and Cow Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott SFO - Oyster Point Waterfront Amenities
This Courtyard by Marriott SFO - Oyster Point Waterfront provides complimentary shuttle service to and from San Francisco International Airport and a local CalTrain station. The hotel's 24-hour fitness center faces the indoor pool and spa tub. A waterfront walking/jogging trail is steps away.
The Courtyard Café serves a daily breakfast buffet. The Waterfront Lounge serves dinner and drinks Monday – Thursday.
Conveniences include guest a 24-hour business center, 4 meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, laundry facilities, an ATM, local restaurant delivery service, express checkout, wireless Internet access, and free parking. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Bistro - American fare served daily for breakfast and dinner, along with coffee and cocktails.
Waterfront Bar and Dining - Dinner and bar service available Monday - Thursday evenings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott SFO - Oyster Point Waterfront Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.