Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Sea View - Best Available weekend rate w/water view
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Sea View - Best Available weekend rate w/water view
On San Francisco Bay, with free airport shuttle
Located in South San Francisco, Courtyard by Marriott SFO - Oyster Point Waterfront is in the business district and close to South San Francisco Convention Center and Tanforan Park Shopping Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Artichoke Joe's Casino and Cow Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 9 March 2014 to 11 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
This Courtyard by Marriott SFO - Oyster Point Waterfront provides complimentary shuttle service to and from San Francisco International Airport and a local CalTrain station. The hotel's 24-hour fitness center faces the indoor pool and spa tub. A waterfront walking/jogging trail is steps away.
The Courtyard Café serves a daily breakfast buffet. The Waterfront Lounge serves dinner and drinks Monday – Thursday.
Conveniences include guest a 24-hour business center, 4 meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, laundry facilities, an ATM, local restaurant delivery service, express checkout, wireless Internet access, and free parking. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Bistro - American fare served daily for breakfast and dinner, along with coffee and cocktails.
Waterfront Bar and Dining - Dinner and bar service available Monday - Thursday evenings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.