Availability: Club Quarters in San Francisco
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room With KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One Room Suite With KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
ClubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Across from Embarcadero Center in San Francisco.
With a stay at Club Quarters in San Francisco, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Embarcadero Center and TransAmerica Redwood Forest.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Union Square and Pier 39.
Make yourself at home in one of the 346 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Quarters in San Francisco Amenities
Located one block from Embarcadero Center shops and businesses, Club Quarters is situated in San Francisco's Financial District, two blocks from a cable-car stop. Built in 2003, this residential-style hotel has a private clubroom with separate seating areas, laptop connections and computers with complimentary Internet access. Complimentary coffee and newspapers are provided every morning.
Additional hotel amenities include free wireless internet, Starbucks, and the adjacent Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant serves British-style fare and American favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guest laundry facilities and a small fitness facility are also on site. Disabled-accessible facilities and guestrooms are available on request.
Parking is available nearby. Guests must have their parking ticket validated at the front desk to qualify for stated parking rates.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant - Independently owned and operated British-style pub. Traditional pub fare and American favorites. Full bar, 16 draft beers. Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
This San Francisco hotel has a small fitness center with two treadmills, two stationary bikes, one stair machine, and free weights.
Five blocks from the hotel, a YMCA has a lap pool and fitness center (surcharge). The Embarcadero, also five blocks away, offers a promenade along the bay that's perfect for walking and biking. A seasonal ice-skating rink is located at the Embarcadero Center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Club Quarters in San Francisco Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 32-36 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.