Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Bathtub
- 1 queen
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
South San Francisco eco-friendly hotel with free parking
When you stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North in South San Francisco, you'll be near the airport and convenient to South San Francisco Convention Center and Tanforan Park Shopping Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Artichoke Joe's Casino and Cow Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and tour assistance. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and a television in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-San Francisco Airport North is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free garage parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Additional Details
One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.