Availability: Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center-The Historic St James Hotel
Historic hotel in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter
Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center-The Historic St James Hotel is in the heart of San Diego, walking distance from Westfield Horton Plaza and Copley Symphony Hall.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to San Diego Convention Center and Balboa Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center-The Historic St James Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center-The Historic St James Hotel Amenities
In San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter, the Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center (formerly the historic St. James Hotel) is two blocks from Horton Plaza and five blocks from Petco Park.
Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center features a restaurant, sun-drenched rooftop with expansive views, intimate courtyard sitting areas, complimentary use of a nearby fitness center, and complimentary airport transportation.
Guests have complimentary use of the business center, which includes a printer, copier, scanner, and high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Climate control
Brian's 24 - Open 24 hours a day, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lobby level restaurant with street views, copper-clad open kitchen, and antique mahogany bar. Home-style comfort food prepared with the freshest ingredients and innovative recipes.
This hotel offers complimentary use of its small fitness room and also provides complimentary passes to a nearby fitness center, two blocks away.
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center-The Historic St James Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.