Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Spanish Colonial beauty overlooking the Riverwalk
A stay at Omni La Mansion del Rio places you in the heart of San Antonio, steps from San Antonio Majestic Theater and River Walk.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of San Antonio Children's Museum and Buckhorn Saloon and Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 338 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Omni La Mansión del Rio's features include a hand-carved concierge desk and cabinets; an updated reception desk; granite, limestone, iron, and bronze furnishings; and iron ceiling fixtures. A mixture of paintings, photography, and Mexican folk art are displayed throughout the property.
Every Friday, from 5 PM to 6:30 PM, the hotel hosts the Mariachi Quiroga group by the pool side.
Self parking is available for an extra fee.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 338
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Las Canarias - This restaurant is known for its attentive touches, such as freshly brewed iced tea served with a sprig of mint and a tiny vase of chilled syrup. The romantic, casual setting includes three levels of interior seating. Guests are also served on the courtyard or veranda overlooking the Riverwalk. The menu features American regional fare, including seafood, steaks, and game meats. Open daily, the restaurant also hosts a Sunday brunch.
El Colegio - Once the library of the old St. Mary's College, this casual bar serves coffee specialty drinks in the morning and casual American fare in the evenings.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- Omni La Mansion del Rio is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.