Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Balcony - Stay 3 Nights, Save 15%.
Deluxe Room, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
Luxury resort in Texas Hill Country, with PGA TOUR golf
With a stay at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, you'll be within the vicinity of Canyon Springs Golf Club and Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch.
This 4.5-star resort is within the vicinity of Natural Bridge Caverns and Rolling Oaks Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1002 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, hair dryers, and bathrobes.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 3 spa tubs. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is set on 600 rolling acres with clear streams and towering oaks. Guests enjoy use of 2 private 18-hole championship courses: AT&T Canyons, designed by Pete Dye, and AT&T Oaks, designed by Greg Norman.
The resort's centerpiece is the River Bluff Water Experience where guests enjoy complimentary access. The water park includes a 6-acre water park with a 650-foot rapid river ride, 3 water slides, and a 1,100-foot-long lazy river. In addition, there are children’s pools, an adults' pool, hot and cold plunge pools, spa tubs, and an expansive activity pool. Plenty of poolside lounges and cabanas are available alongside the main pool, which features beach entry. Supervised child care/activities (surcharge) are available.
The Lantana Spa offers 30 treatment rooms, including 2 couples' treatment suites with fireplaces. The spa also features a fitness center and lagoon-style pool facing the hills.
This Marriott Resort features 7 onsite restaurants/bars, including Cibolo Moon, the main restaurant, showcasing Texas and Mexican cuisine. A covered patio offers Hill Country views. At the High Velocity Sports Bar, the star attraction is a 120-foot-long high-definition media display to catch all the action.
There is a 24-hour business center with 265,000 square feet of space that includes 20 meeting/conference rooms, exhibit space, audiovisual equipment and a technology help desk. There is high-speed wired/wireless Internet access (surcharge) as well as a ballroom and banquet facilities. This is a smoke-free property; fines apply for violations.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 265000
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1002
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Arcade/game room
- Lazy river
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Golf course on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tennis on site
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa offers seven dining-and-refreshment options. Highlights include:
Cibolo Moon - Texas cuisine with Mexican influences. Indoor dining and covered patio with Hill Country views. Buffet and à la carte breakfasts, à la carte lunch and dinner.
High Velocity Sports Bar - 120-foot-long high-definition media display broadcasting sports action. Private booths with personal TV screens. Lounge area with flat-screen TVs. 24 local craft beers on tap. Extensive menu with Texas-style specialties. Happy-hour specials.
Rivertop Grill - Located amidst the River Bluff Water Experience. Serves wraps, salads, and sandwiches.
Other options include a clubhouse restaurant, a spa bistro, a Starbucks, and a lobby lounge. In-room dining is also available.
Offering 36 holes of PGA TOUR golf, TPC San Antonio is open only to club members and guests of JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. Guests can play on 2 ecologically friendly championship courses: the AT&T Canyons Course, designed by Pete Dye and PGA TOUR Player Consultant Bruce Lietzke, and the AT&T Oaks Course, designed by Greg Norman and PGA TOUR Player Consultant Sergio Garcia.
The resort's River Bluff Water Experience features heated pools (including adults' and children's pools), 3 waterslides, spa tubs, a lazy river, and a water ride with river-like rapids. Guests of the hotel have complimentary access to the water park; supervised child care activities are available for a fee. Tennis enthusiasts will enjoy the 2 outdoor courts on site. Hiking and biking trails lace the hills around the resort. Guests can book a segway tour at the hotel. Birders can explore the Audubon sanctuary bordering the resort. The Lantana Spa includes a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Rafting on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The 26,000 square-foot Lantana Spa offers 30 treatment rooms, including two couples' suites with fireplaces. Two outdoor private treatment rooms are also available. Between treatments, guests can relax in the private, lagoon-style pool or enjoy healthy refreshments in the Replenish Spa Bistro.
Treatment highlights include the River Birch Sports Massage, the Citrus & Sunflower Organic Herbal Massage, the Lavender Salt Glow, the Texas Sunset Body Wrap, and the Citrus Blossom Signature Facial.
- Number of treatment rooms 30
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa café
- Spa boutique
- Garden view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.