Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Limited Time Offer*
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony - Limited Time Offer*
San Antonio resort and spa on 300 wooded acres
Located in San Antonio, Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa is in a rural location and within the vicinity of San Antonio SeaWorld and Ingram Park Mall.
This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Wilford Hall Medical Center and Wolff Municipal Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or 3 spa tubs. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in San Antonio? This resort has 43,000 square feet (3995 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Meetings and events are the specialty of the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, which has 43,000 square feet of function space. The business center, operated by SWANK, offers office supplies, computer rental, and printing, copying, and document imaging (surcharges for all services). Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Self-parking for cars, trucks and RVs is complimentary. The resort's recreation department sponsors games to facilitate team building for groups.
The Hill Country Golf Club's rugged 27-hole championship course, designed by Arthur Hills, covers 170 acres. The course has a clubhouse with old-fashioned wooden lockers, a well-stocked pro shop, and two restaurants. Golf carts are equipped with global positioning systems.
The Windflower Spa boasts a sauna, steam room and spa tub, and offers massages, aromatherapy, and beauty and body treatments.
Guests can use the complimentary inner tubes and float the 950-foot-long Ramblin' River. The freeform pool has a cascading waterfall, and the children's pool has a sandy beach. For children, Camp Hyatt offers activities including nature walks, arts and crafts, and outdoor games. Underground is a teens-only club with arcade games and a snack bar.
Free self-parking is available in secure, monitored lots, with surcharges for valet parking, additional vehicles, and oversized vehicles.
Pets allowed in certain room types (2 per room, other restrictions apply).
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 4
- Shopping on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Arcade/game room
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free self parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 43,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3995
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Secretarial services
- Steam room
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Lazy river
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 27
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Free wired high-speed Internet, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
Antlers Lodge - A large, shed-horn antler chandelier is the focal point in this country lodge setting. Guests can settle in by a stone fireplace for steaks, seafood, and other Southwest-inspired cuisine. Located in the clubhouse. Open for dinner Tuesday - Sunday.
Springhouse Café - A farmhouse café setting for Texas-sized breakfast and lunch buffets. Aunt Mary's homemade cinnamon sticky buns are one of the specialties. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Charlie's Long Bar Saloon - The resort's main watering hole is an authentic Texas saloon with a stamped-tin ceiling, 56-foot copper-topped bar with cowhide stools, pool tables, darts, and a jukebox. Open evenings.
Papa Ed's Pool Bar & Grill - Sandwiches, appetizers, grilled food, and cold drinks are on the menu at this poolside snack bar. Seasonal hours.
Cactus Oak Tavern - Overlooks the resort's three tennis courts. Serves grilled burgers, sandwiches, salads, and cold beverages. Pool table and TVs.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
This Hyatt Regency resort offers a 27-hole championship golf course, a driving range, and golf pro assistance. There is one hard-surface tennis court. A tennis pro is available for lessons.
This San Antonio resort's health club includes cardio machines, cross-trainers, free weights, stair machines, and saunas.
Other amenities include running and cycling trails, a volleyball court, a half-sized basketball court, and pool tables. Guests have complimentary use of sporting equipment, including bicycles, river floats, volleyballs, and basketballs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
Windflower - The Hill Country Spa and Salon is tucked into a secluded area of the resort and features 21 treatment rooms, dry saunas, a eucalyptus-infused steam room, lap pool, spa tub, and juice bar. The spa offers facials, body treatments, and massages as well as a children's spa called the SPAhhhT.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 26 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Explore Package/1 Golfer
Book a stay in an "Explore Package/1 Golfer" rate category and receive the following:
- 18 holes of golf for 1 person per paid night
- 15% off additional rounds of golf
Explore Package/2 Golfers
Book a stay in an "Explore Package/2 Golfers" rate category and receive the following:
- 18 holes of golf for 2 people per paid night
- 15% off additional rounds of golf
Book a stay at least 21 days in advance in an “Advance Purchase” rate category now for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- 15% discount on room rate, at time of booking.