Book your room at Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Grand Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Grand Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Downtown hotel with river-level dining
With a stay at Grand Hyatt San Antonio, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from Rivercenter Mall and Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
This 4-star hotel is close to Alamo and River Walk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1003 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has 115000 square feet (10684 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers Perks Coffee & More and Bar Rojo. This Grand Hyatt also features a heated outdoor lap pool with a sundeck, and a 24-hour Stay Fit fitness facility with cardio machines and weight-lifting equipment. A business center with audiovisual equipment is available. 115,000 square feet (10,684 square meters) of flexible meeting and event space includes 5,200 square feet (483 square meters) of balcony space, and can accommodate up to 3,600 guests. In addition, there are 2 ballrooms. A concierge desk is on site. This pet-friendly San Antonio hotel also offers valet parking (surcharge; parking height restrictions apply), limo/town car service, and roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge) at limited hours. Additional parking is available nearby (surcharge).
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 24
- Total number of rooms - 1003
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 10684
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 115000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Perks Coffee & More - Coffee and sandwiches, available 24 hours.
Bar Rojo - Cocktails and Sansei Sushi served in a posh setting.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
The 24-hour Stay Fit fitness center at Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers a full range of cardio machines and free weight equipment. Guests will also enjoy the heated outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Children ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool and in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Grand Hyatt San Antonio
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.