Please enter your travel dates.
Sweet sleeps near state capitol buildings
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel is in the heart of Sacramento, walking distance from Sacramento Convention Center and Community Center Theater.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Memorial Auditorium and Cesar Chavez Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel rises from the restored Public Market Building in downtown Sacramento; walls are decorated with historical photographs of the market prior to renovations.
In addition to its location across from the city's convention center, the hotel has 23,000 square feet of meeting space. An area is dedicated to business services such as high-speed Internet access (surcharge), faxing, copying, and printing. Guests receive 30 minutes of complimentary wireless Internet access in public spaces.
The hotel also has a balcony restaurant overlooking the lobby, and a lobby bar with overstuffed furnishings. Guests enjoy the outdoor lap pool and 24-hour fitness center.
Pets are welcome and enjoy complimentary use of Sheraton Sweet Sleeper dog beds, along with food and water bowls. Refundable pet deposit is $100 (price subject to change).
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 26
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2001
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
Morgan's Central Valley Bistro - Located on a balcony overlooking the lobby, this casually elegant atrium restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Breakfast (à la carte and buffet) includes an omelet station. Because of its setting in the restored Public Market Building —as well as its Dungeness crab salad—the restaurant is popular with locals for lunch. The dinner menu reflects California cuisine and ingredients, and an extensive wine list is offered.
Public Market Bar - This lobby lounge overlooking J Street offers bar and table seating as well as light lunches and dinner daily. Tap beer, cocktails, and a wide selection of martinis are available.
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel has an outdoor lap pool as well as a 24-hour fitness center with four treadmills, four exercycles, two stair machines, free weights, and a strength-training machine.
The hotel is located two blocks from Capitol Park, a 40-acre green space suitable for running and walking. The Bing Maloney Golf Course is located five miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.