Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Mediterranean-style hotel adjacent to Capitol
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, you'll be centrally located in Sacramento, steps from California State Capitol Museum and California State Capitol.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Community Center Theater and Sacramento Capitol Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as multi-line phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
The Hyatt Regency Sacramento offers guests a central location near government and business offices, as well as numerous restaurants, theaters, and shops. Guests can choose from two on-site restaurants: a popular fine-dining bistro and a casual lobby restaurant with both indoor and patio seating. Light meals are also available in the brightly lit lobby lounge overlooking the patio area.
Recreation options consist of an outdoor pool and spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel has 28,000 square feet of meeting space, ranging from ballrooms to intimate conference rooms. A 24-hour business center offers high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and wireless Internet access is available in public spaces (surcharge). Valet parking and self parking are available (surcharges apply).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Dawson's - This stylish New York-style bistro serves dinner daily in a refined atmosphere with rich wood paneling, white tablecloths, with table and booth seating. The open-concept kitchen specializes in comfort food and offers salads and appetizers, pasta, chops, steaks, and seafood. Dinner only.
Dawson's Bar - Specializes in classic and modern martinis with appetizers and small bites. Open mid-day to late evening Monday through Friday, and late afternoon to late evening on weekends.
Vines - The casual lobby restaurant offers indoor and outdoor patio dining around a fountain, weather permitting. The menu focuses on regional cuisine using local ingredients. Daily breakfast and lunch buffets are served, as is a well-known Sunday champagne brunch.
Amourath 1819 - Busy lounge with large plasma TVs and three-story atrium bar overlooking the pool deck area. Light dinner served daily, with lunch available on weekends. Open late.
Room service - Offered early morning to mid-day, and again from late afternoon to the evening.
The Hyatt Regency's freeform outdoor pool and spa tub are located on a patio deck bounded by trees and the hotel lounge. The fitness center features strength-training machines, free weights, and cardio equipment including treadmills, stair climbers, cross-training machines, and exercise bikes.
Sacramento is a bicycle-friendly city with an extensive network of cycling-only lanes. A cycling and walking trail system is located along the banks of the Sacramento River, within a mile of the hotel. Joggers will find a 40-acre green space surrounding the State Capitol buildings across the street. The 18-hole course at the Lighthouse Golf & Country Club is five miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in kg is, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Book a stay in a "Bed & Breakfast" rate category starting August 24, 2011, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Daily breakfast for 2 served in the hotel's dining area