Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- One King Bed
Deluxe King Room
- One King Bed
Two Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Sacramento eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento in Sacramento, you'll be in the business district and close to Arden Fair Mall and Fort Sutter State Historical Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Cal Expo and Mercy General Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 448 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a pool table.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Sacramento? This hotel has 32,000 square feet (2973 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
In addition to an outdoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 32,000 square feet (2973 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 448
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2973
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 32,000
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- MP3 docking station
DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento has a restaurant on site.
Twigs Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Twigs Lounge - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.