Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Grand Beaux Arts palace close to Villa Borghese
The Westin Excelsior, Rome is in the heart of Rome, walking distance from National Gallery of Ancient Art and Piazza Barberini.
This 5-star hotel is close to Roman Forum and Colosseum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 316 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Relax and take in city and courtyard views from the privacy of your room. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has 10764 square feet (1000 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Westin Excelsior, Rome has earned a coveted place on the Condé Nast Traveler 2013 Gold List of the World's Best Places to Stay and on Travel + Leisure's 2004 list of the 500 Greatest Hotels in the World. The hotel combines the gilded glamour of early-20th-century Europe with up-to-date luxuries and conveniences. The health club features a sapphire-blue pool ringed by potted palms and white-linen chairs. The business center has three computers with dial-up Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available in all rooms and public areas (surcharge). Meeting spaces (1000 square meters) include the Winter Garden and accommodate up to 500 guests.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 316
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beauty services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Concierge services
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10764
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Restaurant Doney - A gleaming gray-marble floor, maroon-and-pink striped curtains, and red-leather chairs set the scene in this fine-dining restaurant, which overlooks Via Veneto and offers sidewalk dining in summer. The Mediterranean menu changes regularly to feature regional and seasonal dishes such as Fresh Pasta with Octopus and Sea Truffles. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
ORVM Bar - An elegant art deco style cafe. It is open for lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea.
h club>doney - This historic café, formerly known as the Gran Caffe Doney, has a large terrace with outside tables on Via Veneto. Remodeled in 2003, the room has a stylish, contemporary look. Coffee, snacks, and cocktails are served all day.
The hotel's health club and spa features a sapphire-blue indoor pool, along with a sauna, spa tub, steam bath, and fitness equipment. Guests can receive aromatherapy, body scrubs and wraps, massages, and facial services in the spa's 3 treatment rooms.
Villa Borghese, a Renaissance villa with extensive parkland and gardens, is a five-minute walk from the hotel. It's a lovely place for strolling, jogging, bicycling, and horse riding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR - (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Excelsior, Rome is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.