Availability: Novotel Roma Eur
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room with sofa bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Rome (EUR)
With a stay at Novotel Roma Eur in Rome (EUR), you'll be convenient to Euroma2 and Museum of Roman Civilization.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of PalaLottomatica and White Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include an arcade/game room, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and small meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Roma Eur Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Gavius - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Novotel Roma Eur Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.