Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
- 1 double
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Stylish Rome hotel close to the Colosseum
With a stay at Hotel Capo d'Africa, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Basilica di San Clemente and Santi Quattro Coronati.
This 4-star hotel is close to Colosseum and Roman Forum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of small meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
A complimentary fitness room, located at the foot of the Hotel Capo d'Africa's original stone staircase, includes treadmills and weight machines. Showers and towels are also complimentary; personal trainers can be booked for a fee.
The Centrum Bar offers a wide selection of spirits, soft drinks, snacks, and cocktails, including the signature Caput Mundi (frozen drink made from gin, apricot brandy, Aperol aperitif, grapefruit juice, and grenadine).
The meeting and conference room is equipped with laptops, high-speed Internet access, CD players, and remote-controlled window blinds and projector screens. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Valet parking
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2002
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking, Parking garage, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
L'Attico - Located on the 4th floor of the hotel, this city-view bistro reinterprets Italian and Roman cuisine with modern style. Open for dinner 7 PM to 11 PM Tuesday through Sunday.
Centrum Bar - Offers a wide selection of cocktails and select, smaller à la carte items.
A complimentary fitness room offers a wide array of equipment, including treadmills and weight machines, along with showers and towels. Personal trainers can be booked for a fee.
Bicycles are available to rent outside the Colosseo Metro Station, a half-km (about one-third mile) from the hotel. The famous Circolo del Golf Roma Acquasanto golf course, more than a century old, is five km (three miles) away in south Rome. The Roman Forum, one km (a half-mile) from the hotel, provides an interesting location for jogging and strolls, as does Villa Celimontana, a 16th-century park about 0.75 km (a ahlf-mile) away, behind the Colosseum.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 37 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 45.00 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.