Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Luxury spa hotel in central Rome
With a stay at Bernini Bristol - A Sina Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Piazza Barberini and Palazzo Barberini.
This 5-star hotel is close to Roman Forum and Colosseum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of the Bernini Bristol - A SINA HOTEL can sample Roman fare while gazing down on the Eternal City, or take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Those looking to relax can take dip or have a massage at the SINA Wellness Center, the hotel's Roman Bath-themed spa, or spend a session in the six-person sauna or Turkish bath, whilst active guests can work out in the fitness room. Beauty and massage treatments are also available. The multilingual staff provides business services. A breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room from 7 AM - 10:30 AM. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, bar, and meeting rooms of the hotel. And airport shuttle is available on advance request.
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1939
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
Olimpo Roof Restaurant - Rooftop dining with a 360-degree view of Rome, featuring international and Mediterranean cuisine. A tasting menu served for lunch has seasonal courses and wine. On Sundays, a buffet brunch includes live jazz music. Breakfast is served in a windowed room overlooking Piazza Barberini and the Tritone Fountain.
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 27 and EUR 36.30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 7 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 96 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.