Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Jetted Tub
- One King Bed
Robinsonville eco-friendly hotel with a casino
With a stay at Tunica Roadhouse in Robinsonville, you'll be in the entertainment district and close to Tunica Queen Riverboat and Tunica River Park.
This casino hotel is within close proximity of Tunica National Golf Course and Casino Factory Shoppes.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a casino, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Tunica Roadhouse. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Full board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Tunica Roadhouse Diner - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.