Availability: Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Robinsonville eco-friendly hotel with a casino
Located in Robinsonville, Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel is in the entertainment district and close to Tunica Queen Riverboat and Tunica River Park.
This casino hotel is within close proximity of Tunica National Golf Course and Casino Factory Shoppes.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and ATM/banking services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel Amenities
Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Number of floors - 15
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Room service
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 500
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.