Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- 2 double
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- 2 double
2 Double Beds
- 2 double
- 1 queen
4-star hotel in Roanoke near Harrison Museum of African-American Culture
With a stay at Hotel Roanoke & Conf Cntr - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Roanoke, steps from O. Winston Link Museum and minutes from Harrison Museum of African-American Culture.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Science Museum of Western Virginia and Center in the Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 331 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Roanoke? This hotel has 63,000 square feet (5853 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Roanoke & Conf Cntr - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 63,000 square feet (5853 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Roanoke & Conf Cntr - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 331
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1882
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 63,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5853
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate sitting area
- Video-game console
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
The Regency Dining Room - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Pine Room Pub - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 7 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.