Book your room at Occidental Grand Xcaret Resort - All Inclusive
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Grand Concierge DeluxeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Grand Romance DeluxeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Grand Concierge Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Grand Romance Jr.SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Royal Club Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Royal Club LuxuryMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Mexico resort with direct access to Xcaret eco-archeological park
With a stay at Occidental Grand Xcaret Resort - All Inclusive in Xcaret, you'll be minutes from Xcaret Eco Theme Park and Xplor Theme Park.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Xcaret Water Park and Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 769 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a nightclub and a health club. This resort also features supervised childcare/activities, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 8 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a poolside bar or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space, meeting rooms, and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Miniature golf
- Tennis lessons
- Supervised activities for children ages 12 years old and younger
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Offsite tours
The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Xcaret captivates guests with spectacular grounds, and a pristine coastline. The resort boasts free-form pools and a private beach with powder-soft white sand on a quiet cove. The Occidental Grand Xcaret features 11 international restaurants and 10 bars to fit every mood and occasion, from a romantic dinner to a lively family meal.
The Occidental Grand Xcaret offers the breathtaking natural wonder of the eco-archeological Xcaret Park. The resort is part of the park, and guests will have direct access to all the natural wonders contained within it. Travelers with a taste for eco-touring and adventure can explore the remains of a Mayan village, snorkel through ancient caves and underwater gardens, swim with dolphins, or observe jaguars, butterflies, tropical birds and other indigenous species in their natural habitat.
Other hotel facilities include a spa complete with sauna, steam room, and spa tub with various kinds of massage and body and facial treatments available, a health center, a business center, and a children's activities center that includes a pool, and a playground. Water aerobics, dance lessons, beach volleyball, and bicycle tours are also available.
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Supervised childcare/activities
- On private beach
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 769
- Children's club
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 8
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The majority of meals and beverages, plus all gratuities, at the following restaurants, snack spots, and bars are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive Details section for more information).
Sample menu for D'Oriental
Le Buffet - Located at the center of this all-inclusive resort, in the main complex. This large, high-ceilinged casual-dress restaurant serves international buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sample menu for Sonora Grill
Sonora Grill - The Mexican state of Sonora is cattle country and this steakhouse celebrates the state with Western decor and grilled steaks, seafood, chicken, and pork. Dinner only. Reservations and resort wear required.
Los Olivos - In a relaxed ambience reminiscent of a seaside Mediterranean spot, Los Olivos serves Italian food. Dinner only. Reservations and resort wear required.
Sample menu for Los Olivos
La Hacienda - This colorful dinner house features Mexican specialties. Dinner only. Reservations and resort wear required.
Sample menu for La Hacienda
D'Oriental - Red walls, wood ceiling, hanging paper lamps, and a parasol create an Asian atmosphere for Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and Indian food. Dinner only. Reservations and resort wear required.
El Pescador - This open-air, beachside restaurant shaded by an enormous palapa serves fresh local fare. Reservations and resort wear are required for dinner.
Sample menu for El Pescador
Pacos Tacos - Located on the dining arcade's upper level, this casual snack spot features light Mexican fare. Open-air terrace seating in the evening.
La Piazza - Adjacent to Pacos Tacos on the dining arcade's upper-level terrace, La Piazza serves antipastos, pizza, and desserts in the evenings. Casual dress. Reservations not required.
El Lago - This spot by the main pool in the resort's Flamenco lodging section features light lunches and snacks.
Kids Club - Features kid menu favorites.
Royal Club - Reserved for Royal Club guests only. Relaxed but elegant, this serves meals in an all-white setting of draped muslin and table linen. Air-conditioned and roofed by a palapa.
Lobby Bar - Open late morning to midnight.
Terraza Bar - Open late afternoon to late night.
La Bodeguita Bar - Open evenings only.
Pool Bars - In both Flamenco and Cangrejo areas. Open late morning through the afternoon.
The Hundido Bar - Flamenco area. Open late morning through the afternoon.
El Lago Bar - Located at the main pool. Open late morning through the afternoon.
Beach Club Bar - Open mid-morning through the afternoon.
Beach Bar - Open mid-morning through the afternoon.
Sport Bar - Open late afternoon until the wee hours of the morning.
Palenque Disco - Open from late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
Non-stop activities at this resort cover a wide range of interests: stretching and jogging sessions, pool games, contests, tournaments, bingo, and tennis clinics. Guests also can take advantage of the resort's location by exploring the local area on ecological and cultural hikes as well as on bicycle tours.
Popular activities nearby include deep sea fishing for mahi mahi and blue marlin; scuba diving at Barracuda reef with a sunken ship, and snorkeling. Golf enthusiasts can take advantage of the 18-hole par 72 course designed by Robert Von Hagge, which is 10 km (6 miles) away. Hotel staff can help arrange local area activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 26 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
Unlimited Xcaret Experience
Book a stay in an Unlimited Xcaret Experience rate plan and receive the following:
- Unlimited and multi-entrance access to Xcaret Park
- Private guided tour of Xcaret Park facilities
- Reserved area at the Gran Tlachco Theater during Xcaret México Spectacular, a celebration of Mexican culture and history featuring more than 300 performers
- Guided, supervised visit to Xcaret for children enrolled in the hotel's Kids Club
- VIP check-in
- Unlimited reservations at specialty restaurants (subject to availability)
- Complimentary delivery of purchases made in any stores at Xcaret Park (to guestroom)
- 10% off meals and beverages at Xcaret Park
- 30% off a 90-minute Special Mayan massage
- 2 coupons (US$70 each) towards an upgrade to Royal Club category
- 2 coupons (US$50 each) for 2 green fees
- 4 coupons (US$35 each) for spa treatments
- 2 coupons (US$20 each) for a Romantic Dinner
- 3 coupons (US$10 each) for bottles of wine; 1 coupon cane be applied to each bottle
- 2 coupons (US$25 each) for purchases at a selection of Pueblo del Río Shops
- 2 coupons (US$35 each) for Xichén Clásico tour and 2 coupons (US$35) Ek-Balam/Ría Lagartos Tour; 1 coupon can be applied per person/tour
- 2 coupons (US$10) for Sea Trek, 2 coupons (US$10 each) for Sharks! Hands On Adventure, 2 coupons (US$10 each) for Stingrays Encounter, and 2 coupons (US$10 each) for Stingrays Sea Trek
- 2 coupons (US$10 each) towards 3-course Tlachco dinner during Xcaret México Spectacular show
- 2 coupons (US$10 each) towards Temascal, 2 coupons (US$10 each) towards Snorkeling Tour, 2 coupons (US$10 each) towards Snuba Family or Snuba Reef tour, and 2 coupons (US$10 each) towards wine tasting at Vino de México Wine Cellar; 1 coupon can be applied per person/tour
Book a stay in a Grand Romance Deluxe room category and receive the following:
- Bottle of Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries
- Breakfast in bed on the first morning
- Romantic dinner
- Couple's massage
- 10% off spa services
- Gift with special romantic amenities