Book your room at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort All Inclusive
Puerto Morelos beachfront hotel
Located in Puerto Morelos, Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort All Inclusive is convenient to Dr. Alfredo Barrera Marin Botanical Garden and Puerto Morelos Town Square.
This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Ojo de Agua Beach and Crococun Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar. A complimentary breakfast is served in the restaurant.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort All Inclusive
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 11 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Offsite tours
At your hotel
This family-friendly oceanfront Cancún resort is located on the Riviera Maya, 1 mile (1.5 kilometers) from Puerto Morelos and the National Reef Park. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site, one has waterfalls, a diving platform, cabanas, and water slides. An adults-only silent area features a spa tub, sun deck, and massage area. Guests have direct access to a private beach. The Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort All Inclusive also provides banquet facilities and a business center and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). Valet parking and self-parking are free for all guests.
- Marina on site
- On private beach
- Children's pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 200
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- Tennis on site
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Free valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Direct access to private beach
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Hacienda Arrecife - This poolside restaurant features gourmet Mexican cuisine and ocean views. A buffet and freshly prepared food bars offer breakfast items and international lunch fare. Dinner à la carte is available, accompanied by a selection of more than 100 tequilas.
Alhambra - Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual setting with garden views. Indoor and alfresco terrace dining.
El Alcazar - A fine-dining restaurant with air-conditioned indoor and alfresco seating and sleek, minimalist decor. Serving a fusion of Mediterranean and Thai cuisine à la carte, with an extensive wine cellar and wide variety of international wines, including classic and emerging labels. Open for dinner; reservations required.
La Marina Restaurant - Located a block from the hotel, this seafood restaurant overlooks the marina yachts. Open for dinner; reservations required.
Scaramanga Moon & Beach Lounge - Located on the resort's sandy shore. The lounge is open until midnight. Relax in hammocks under breezy palms or on plush mattresses beneath canbañas and enjoy a cocktail.
Room service is available during limited hours.
On-site recreational activities and facilities include:
- 22,00-square-foot outdoor pool, a second outdoor pool, and a kids' pool, water slides, and rock formations ideal for jumping
- Private beach and water activities such as swimming, fishing, kayaking, snorkeling, and scuba diving
- Non-motorized water sports, including windsurfing, Hobie Cats, kayaks, and boogie boards
- Deep-sea fishing excursions from the private, 120-slip marina
- Kids' Club with Spanish and Mexican cooking classes, snorkeling lessons, kayaking, and water polo
- Bike tours to Puerto Morelos
- 2 tennis courts
- Adult area with Jacuzzi
- 7,500-foot spa and fitness center with treadmills, rowing and step machines, free weights, and spinning area (classes available twice daily)
- Horseback riding and golf nearby
- Pronatours travel company on site for action and adventure activities, including tours to Chichen Itza, Xcaret, and Mayan ruins
- Marina tours including snorkeling, sailing, day cruises, and ecological tours departing daily
- Temazcal (Mayan-inspired) steam bath
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
El Cocay Spa at Hotel Marina El Cid is a beachfront boutique spa complete with Turkish bath, body scrubs, beach massages and a cafe. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult; children under 6 years old are not permitted. Advance Reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
- Massages on beach
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort All Inclusive
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 100 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 100 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.