Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Non Refundable Advance Purchase.....
- 1 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible - Non-Refundable..
- 1 king
Deluxe Room - Non Refundable Advance Purchas....
- 1 king
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Experience Southern Hospitality in the heart of Historic Downtown Richmond.
With a stay at Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond (Shockoe Slip), you'll be minutes from Richmond Old City Hall and Virginia State Capitol.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Virginia Commonwealth University and Richmond St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 361 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down blankets and Egyptian cotton sheets. Relax and take in city and river views from the privacy of your room. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including concierge services and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and technology support staff. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The 4.0-star Omni Richmond Hotel features Trevi's Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Trevi’s Lounge with flat screen TVs and plush leather seating, Starbucks Coffee Shop, located in the main hotel lobby, and Trevi’s Market, where you can dine in or carry out your favorite hand tossed pizzas, or made to order sandwiches and salads. This 100% smoke free hotel offers a heated indoor pool with sundeck, onsite valet parking and EVC charging station. Deluxe rooms are 260 square feet featuring views of the James River or of the historical city landscapes. Each room offers LCD HDTV's, complimentary safes, mini bar refreshment centers, Serta Presidential double pillow top mattresses, 800-thread count luxury bed linens, topped with white premium linens, functional workspace, and an oversized side chair with ottoman. The hotels’ business amenities consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. Concierge and wedding services can be provided. Leashed four-legged furry guests are always welcome (surcharge). Historic attractions like Shockoe Slip, featuring cobblestone streets, gas lamps and more than 25 unique restaurants and specialty shops, Governor’s Mansion, newly restored Canal Walk, and State Capitol are steps away. The Richmond Coliseum and International Raceway, University of Richmond, are minutes away. The Omni Richmond is centrally located to area businesses which include, but not limited to, Bank of America, Federal Reserve Bank, Suntrust, and Court of Appeals.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 361
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 19
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15000
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Ergonomic chair
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- River view
- Down blanket
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Trevi's, a full service restaurant in the Omni Richmond Hotel provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Room service is also available 24 Hours.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.