Availability: Linden Row Inn
Victorian inn in Richmond near Black History Museum
Linden Row Inn is centrally located in Richmond, walking distance from Black History Museum and close to Greater Richmond Convention Center.
This eco-friendly inn is within close proximity of Richmond Coliseum and Richmond St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Victorian inn include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this inn consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Linden Row Inn Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian inn also offers a health club, a library, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Linden Row Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1840
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Linden Row Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.