Please enter your travel dates.
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed, Garden View
- 1 queen
House, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
- 1 king
- 2 double
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Victorian inn in Richmond near Black History Museum
Linden Row Inn is centrally located in Richmond, walking distance from Black History Museum and close to Greater Richmond Convention Center.
This eco-friendly inn is within close proximity of Richmond Coliseum and Richmond St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Victorian inn include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and an Internet point. Event facilities at this inn consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Victorian inn also offers a health club, a library, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Linden Row Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1840
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.