Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Love Seat) - Advance Purchase
- One Queen Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Richmond eco-friendly hotel near Virginia State Capitol
Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown is centrally located in Richmond, walking distance from American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar and close to Richmond St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Richmond Old City Hall and Virginia State Capitol.
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Relax and take in city and river views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and secretarial services. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has 13005 square feet (1208 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13005 square feet (1208 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Number of floors - 16
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1208
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Year Built 1986
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13005
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Signature bedding
- City view
- River view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.