Availability: Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno
Reno East Tower ClassicMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Reno West Tower ClassicMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
PetStay Reno East Tower ClassicMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Historic Reno casino with spa and wireless Internet
With a stay at Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno, you'll be centrally located in Reno, steps from Knitting Factory and Reno Arch.
This casino resort is within close proximity of National Bowling Stadium and Reno City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 928 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a nightclub and a health club, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. Additional features include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Reno? This resort has 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno Amenities
Located 1 block from Bowling Stadium and Reno Arch, Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno offers a video-game arcade for children and a business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Harrah's Spa and Salon offers aromatherapy, deep tissue massage, sports massage, body wraps and scrubs, manicures and pedicures, and other treatments. The hotel also has a beauty salon and a health club with fitness equipment, trainers, and spa tubs. The Entertainment section below outlines casino and show information.
The hotel offers wedding, banquet and catering facilities as well as 15 conference rooms with internet points. Guests enjoy complimentary valet parking and air conditioned public areas.
- Spa services on site
- Health club
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 928
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 24
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Video-game console
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Chefs at Ichiban - Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar chefs prepare steak, seafood, chicken and more at your table. The all-you-can-eat sushi and tempura bar is also a guest favorite.
Carvings Buffet is a classic casino-style buffet with seven food stations offering the finest salads, seafoods, meats, desserts and more!
The award-winning Steakhouse at Harrah's Reno is the only restaurant in Reno to receive a AAA 4-diamond rating for 10 years in a row. Highly recommended is the Rack of Lamb and Steak Diane apart from the favorites from the broiler. Reservations are recommended.
Hash House A Go-Go serves breakfast, lunch or dinner in an “American-food with a twist” menu and is a favorite with guests and locals alike. Authentic black and white farm photos, urban accents, comfy booths and a relaxed bar area make guests feel at home in an eclectic setting. Favorite breakfast items include the sage-fried chicken bacon waffles, homemade biscuits, the fried chicken benedict, the hot sticky granola and meatloaf hash.
Harrah's new Joy Luck Noodle Bar, located near the Asian gaming area, offers a variety of fine Asian cuisines, including pad thai, teriyaki specialties, dim sum, and, of course, noodles. Daily specials are available for under $10. Minimum age: 21.
Guests looking for great, toasty food fast, and at a reasonable price, can take advantage of a Quizno's, located near the Race Book.
Starbucks is also on site, offering their signature expertly crafted hot and cold drinks and pastries.
Named for Sammy Davis, Jr., Sammy's Showroom offers an evening performance by entertainers and occasional late-night acts. The intimate theater seats 400 and features booths terraced down toward the stage.
Sleek and contemporary with neon-orange lighting in ceiling recesses, black wood, and a lighted bar top, the cigar-friendly Sapphire Lounge features live blues or jazz Friday and Saturday nights along with specialty martinis.
Graced by mosaic pillars, golden chandeliers, and wall sconces, Harrah's 2 casinos supply 69,000 square feet (6,410 square meters) of slots, video poker, blackjack, craps, roulette, pai gow poker, keno, and baccarat. The High Limit Salon offers special amenities such as steamed towels, appetizers, personal massages, and a high-tech sound system. There are also separate race and sports books.
Complimentary Total Rewards membership cards earn points for slots and table-games play at all Harrah's, Rio, Showboat, and Harveys casinos nationwide, with rewards including cash and comps.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests can arrange late check-in by contacting the property directly, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 60 per room
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.