Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Single Room, 1 Queen Bed - _Turn Down Service Included
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Queen Bed - _Turn Down Service Included
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Queen Beds - _Turn Down Service Included
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - _Turn Down Service Included
- One King Bed
4-star golf hotel in Chapel Hill near University of North Carolina
You'll be centrally located in Chapel Hill with a stay at The Carolina Inn - Destination Hotels & Resorts, minutes from University of North Carolina and Kenan Stadium.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Morehead Planetarium and UNC Medical Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 185 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Windows open for fresh air and courtyard views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Chapel Hill? This hotel has 14000 square feet (1260 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 14000 square feet (1260 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
The Carolina Inn - Destination Hotels & Resorts is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1924
- Parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1260
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cordless phone
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Courtyard view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Carolina Crossroads - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.