Please enter your travel dates.
Durham eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
When you stay at Radisson Hotel Research Triangle Park in Durham, you'll be in the business district and within the vicinity of Frankie's Fun Park and Streets at Southpoint Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the region of Durham Performing Arts Center and Carolina Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature double sinks and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a fitness facility. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Durham? This hotel has 300 square feet (27 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
In addition to an outdoor pool, Radisson Hotel Research Triangle Park provides outdoor tennis courts and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 300 square feet (27 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Radisson Hotel Research Triangle Park is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 27
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 300
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free secure parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Double sink
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom phone
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room playpen
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Signature bedding
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Radisson Hotel Research Triangle Park has 2 restaurants on site.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a fitness facility.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.