Availability: Radisson Royal Quito Hotel
Royal Suite-High Speed InternetMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Quito (La Floresta)
With a stay at Radisson Royal Quito Hotel in Quito (La Floresta), you'll be minutes from Trude Sojka Cultural House and close to El Panecillo.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of National Polytechnic School and Foch Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Quito? This hotel has facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Royal Quito Hotel Amenities
In addition to a health club, Radisson Royal Quito Hotel features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Radisson Royal Quito Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 112
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 14
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Free valet parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference center
- Year Built 1996
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cafe Royal - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Traders Bar - This piano bar specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
Radisson Royal Quito Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.