Availability: Hotel Patio Andaluz
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Duplex, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Duplex, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Quito (Historic Center) near Independence Square
With a stay at Hotel Patio Andaluz, you'll be centrally located in Quito, steps from Independence Square and Carondelet Palace.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Colonial Art Museum and Quito Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 50 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Patio Andaluz Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 50 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 32
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1604
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
El Rincon de Cantuna - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Patio Andaluz Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15,25 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in SmartVoyager, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.