Availability: Hotel Jardin de Quito
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hostal with free self parking, in Quito (La Mariscal)
You'll be centrally located in Quito with a stay at Hotel Jardin de Quito, steps from Foch Square and close to El Panecillo.
This eco-friendly hostal is within close proximity of Mindalae Museum and National Polytechnic School.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Jardin de Quito Amenities
Hotel Jardin de Quito features tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2012.
- Year Built 1998
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Premium TV channels
- Microwave (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate living room
- Furnished lanai
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Jardin de Quito Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 3 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.