Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Two Single Beds
- Three Single Beds
- Four Single Beds
Eco-friendly hostal with free parking, in Quito (Mariscal Sucre)
You'll be centrally located in Quito with a stay at Hotel Jardin de Quito, steps from Foch Square and close to El Panecillo.
This eco-friendly hostal is within close proximity of Mindalae Museum and National Polytechnic School.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Featured amenities include an Internet point, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Jardin de Quito features tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and tour assistance. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). This Art Deco hostal also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and RV/bus/truck parking. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2012.
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1998
- Free guest parking during stay
- Concierge desk
- Free garage parking
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free garage parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Microwave (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate living room
- Furnished lanai
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Espresso maker
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 3 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.