Availability: The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments
Executive Hotel Room (Non Lakeview)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Non Lakeview)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Non Lakeview)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Non Lakeview)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury apartment in Queenstown with a restaurant
Located in Queenstown, The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments is on a lake and convenient to Queenstown Gardens and TSS Earnslaw Steamship.
This 5-star apartment is within close proximity of Steamer Wharf and Lasseters Wharf Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and ski storage. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.8 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the apartment's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Event facilities at this apartment consist of a conference center and a meeting/conference room. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Amenities
The apartment offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary area shuttle within 1.8 km is available for guests. This luxury apartment also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 150
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2008
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
True South Dining Room - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 35
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 5 stars.