Book your room at Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, LakesideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, LakesideMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
A stay at Novotel Queenstown Lakeside places you in the heart of Queenstown, walking distance from TSS Earnslaw Steamship and Steamer Wharf.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Queenstown Gardens and Lasseters Wharf Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 273 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Queenstown? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 273
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15.00 NZD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (15.00 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Elements - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 32.00 for adults and NZD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.