Book your room at Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star luxury hotel with a bar/lounge in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown, you'll be centrally located in Queenstown, steps from Lasseters Wharf Casino and Steamer Wharf.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of TSS Earnslaw Steamship and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10 NZD per 12 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (10 NZD per 12 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10 NZD per 12 hours surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
With our fantastic central location, within a short walk you can be enjoying Queenstown's top attractions, entertainment and dining.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 65 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.