Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Courtyard View
- 2 double
- 1 king
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Courtyard View
- 1 king
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Lake View
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel with a bar/lounge in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown, you'll be centrally located in Queenstown, steps from Lasseters Wharf Casino and Steamer Wharf.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of TSS Earnslaw Steamship and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, currency exchange, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and concierge services. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
With our fantastic central location, within a short walk you can be enjoying Queenstown's top attractions, entertainment and dining.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 65 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.