Availability: Quebec City Marriott Downtown
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel in Quebec (Old Quebec) near Citadelle of Quebec
With a stay at Quebec City Marriott Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Quebec, steps from Esplanade Park and minutes from Tourny Fountain.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Extended parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quebec City Marriott Downtown Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Quebec City Marriott Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed size
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Que Sera Sera resto-bar - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Quebec City Marriott Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 19 for adults, CAD 7.50 and CAD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27 per day
- Additional Details
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.