Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non-refundable
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non-refundable
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Historic Art Nouveau and Art Deco hotel in Old Québec
With a stay at Hotel Clarendon, you'll be centrally located in Quebec, steps from Price Tower and Cathedral of the Holy Trinity.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Place Royale and Citadelle of Quebec.
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms featuring CD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with voice mail.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
Built in 1870, the 7-story Hotel Clarendon is a combination of Art Nouveau and Art Deco styles. Located in historic Old Québec, the hotel is across from City Hall, one block from Château Frontenac, and 1.5 km (one mile) from the Plains of Abraham.
A restaurant and bar, which specializes in international cuisine, is on site. Other amenities include a business center and meeting facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout, and disabled-accessible facilities are available.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1870
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Smoke-free property
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
Charles Baillairgé - A lobby-level restaurant, bar and lounge that serves international cuisine at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Breakfast is served 7 AM - 10:30 AM daily in the restaurant (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.