Availability: Hotel Chateau Laurier
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Beaux Arts hotel in Quebec's Upper Town neighborhood near Citadelle of Quebec
A stay at Hotel Chateau Laurier places you in the heart of Quebec, walking distance from Battlefields Park and Parliament Building.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 289 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and a sauna. This Beaux Arts hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and ski storage. The ski shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Chateau Laurier Amenities
Soothe your muscles in one of the 2 spa tubs after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of other amenities, including a fitness facility and a steam room. This hotel's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar. The hotel offers a restaurant. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers ski storage, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). Hotel Chateau Laurier is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Hotel Chateau Laurier has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Room service during limited hours is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Chateau Laurier Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 23 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.