Book your room at Hilton Quebec
Breathtaking views in the heart of Old Quebec
With a stay at Hilton Quebec, you'll be centrally located in Quebec, steps from Quebec City Convention Center and Parliament Building.
This 4-star hotel is close to Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 571 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Located in the heart of the Old City on Parliament Hill, the Hilton Québec is directly linked to the Convention Center by an underground pathway. In addition to concierge services, guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site dining and the use of a health club featuring an outdoor heated pool, open all year round and bounded by an expansive patio. The health club also has exercise equipment, saunas, and massage therapy. The Executive Club on the 23rd floor of the hotel offers a panoramic view of the city as well as a refined lunch buffet on weekdays. Pets are welcome and WiFi is available (surcharge).
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Conference center
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 23
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 571
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Eat and drink
Allegro Restaurant - Contemporary restaurant serving local and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every Friday evening, the restaurant offers a unique buffet in Québec City: all-you-can-eat seafood, lobster, and sushi.
Allegro Bar - Adjacent to the restaurant, this intimate lounge is a relaxing place to enjoy a drink. Guests may order breakfast, lunch, or dinner from the restaurant menu.
Le23 - Located on the 23rd floor, this urban restaurant offers a panoramic view of Québec and features a urban lunch buffet with reinvented flavors on weekdays only.
Hilton Québec has a health club staffed by fitness professionals and registered massage therapists. Features include an outdoor heated pool open year-round, saunas, and a large patio.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Hilton Quebec
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per room, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per stay
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a qualifying rate category and receive the following:
- Two breakfast buffet coupons valid for each night's stay
- Children 5 years and younger without charge when accompanied by a paying adult, including adults with buffet coupons