Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Oceanfront - European Plan
Premier Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Oceanfront - European Plan
Honeymoon Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Oceanfront - All Inclusive
Spa Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Oceanfront - All Inclusive
Tranquil, adults-only hotel on Mexican beach
A stay at Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa places you in the heart of Puerto Vallarta, minutes from Teatro Vallarta and close to Malecon.
This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Camarones Beach and Caballito.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in ocean views. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
This resort offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a poolside bar, a swim-up bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Puerto Vallarta? This resort has 111 square feet (10 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Free valet parking is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for premium food items and premium or imported alcoholic beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
The Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa is in a prime location in Puerto Vallarta, near the Marina Vallarta, Marietas Islands and the Los Arcos National Park.
The Villa Premiere SPA features treatment cabins for couples and offers an Oxygen Bar for a healthy boost of medicinal-grade oxygen.
Use of the hotel's 24-hour fitness center and the spa's women's and men's saunas and steam rooms is complimentary. The fitness center offers cardio machines and strength-training equipment.
An Internet room houses three computers with high-speed connections. Guests also have access to facilities at the hotel's companion properties: Buenaventura Hotel & Beach Club and Hacienda, Hotel & Spa.
For all guests—both All-Inclusive Plan and Room-Only plan—specially trained butlers and concierges provide complimentary personalized guest services, including tracking down luggage lost by the airline, restaurant and spa reservations, arranging ground transportation, making flight reservations and changes, and packing and unpacking of luggage (on request).
The European Plan features a welcome glass of wine and fresh towel at check-in, 5 minute anti-stress massage upon arrival, selection of aromas for the room, pillow menu, room butler & concierge service, complimentary WiFi, daily yoga classes, access to sauna and steam room at Spa Premiere, and a fully equipped gym.
The following are also offered on site (schedules are subject to change without notice):
- Reflexology - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; poolside foot massage
- Complimentary yoga classes - Monday and Friday
- Management cocktail party - Monday
- Light, poolside lunch - daily
- Freshen-up aromatic facial towels – offered poolside
- Turndown service with chocolate mints - nightly
- Beach butler and beach concierge services, with selection of complimentary suntan lotions, magazines, and books
All guests receive a welcome glass of champagne and five minutes of Acupress Massage (neck and hands) upon arrival.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa Optional via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Express check-in
- Beauty services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Free valet parking
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 10
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 111
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Free on-street parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Free on-street parking, Free valet parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Ocean view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests may book either an All-Inclusive plan or a Room-Only (No Meals) plan. This is the All-Inclusive plan. The All-Inclusive plan includes meals, drinks, and gratuities. See the All-Inclusive plan Details section for more information.
Room service is available 24 hours a day. A cooked-to-order breakfast is available from 7 AM to noon in La Ceiba Restaurant.
Please note: During the Christmas holiday season, prices for Christmas dinner (served December 24) will be included in all room rates; both meals include one bottle of house wine per room.
Swim-up Pool Bar - Offering great sunset views, this small bar is the spot for tropical drinks during daylight hours. It has a swim-up side.
La Ceiba Restaurant - Open-air, poolside restaurant sheltered by a palapa and with an ocean view. Open for à la carte breakfasts and lunches featuring international cuisine. Dress code: casual.
Sample lunch menu for La Ceiba Restaurant
- Melted asadero cheese in green sauce
- Assorted Mexican snacks for two
- Grilled chicken wings with jalapeño sauce
- Tortilla with squash blossoms
- Shrimp and pineapple with agave sauce
- Grilled chicken with basil-balsamic dressing
- Papaya filled with fruit and mango sherbet
- Sandwiches and burgers
- Seafood burrito
- Shrimp enchiladas
- Lemon tea-marinated fish
- Whole red snapper
- Breast of chicken with Dijon mustard, bacon, Parmesan
- Grilled beef with cheese-stuffed enfrijoladas
- Fusilli or spaghetti with vegetables
- Cookie tower with pear and banana cream
- Mango, maracuyá, and citrus sherbets with guava sauce
- Chocolate tart with strawberry
La Corona - A festive, air-conditioned, bistro with indoor and terrace seating, ocean and pool views, flower-painted walls, and multicolored table linens. Serves appetizers, dinner, and drinks during evening hours only. It offers a unique menu that blends international flavors with the freshest ingredients from the Pacific Coast to obtain well balanced dishes with artistic presentations that deliver an exquisite gourmet experience.
La Corona Lounge - A comfortable and stylish bar where guests enjoy signature cocktails and music. The lounge offers appetizers such as Sushi or hot snacks.
Dress code: Casual elegant. Long pants or dress shorts, dress or collared shirts, and elegant sandals or casual shoes for men. Long or capri pants or skirt, blouse, and casual shoes or elegant sandals for women.
Sample menu for La Corona Bistro
- Sushi with fried amaranth
- Fried calamari with chile de árbol dressing
- Tuna carpaccio
- Mushrooms stuffed with cheese, Serrano ham
- Poultry with spinach, morita chile
- Cream of shrimp with cognac
- Smoked fish with melon
- Vegetables with yogurt-cucumber-mint dressing
- Mediterranean vegetables with balsamic vinaigrette
- Salmon steak with five seeds
- Mahi Mahi with couscous in albahaca sauce
- Crusty shrimp in vanilla sauce with risotto
- Chicken breast stuffed with spinach, pumpkin flower, and cheese
- Grilled beef fillet
- Roast beef on baguette
- Sautéed vegetables
- Apple tart with ice cream
- Coffee, vanilla, and chocolate eclairs
- Opera cake
- Cheesecake in fruit sauce
- Ice cream with almond crust, fruits
Murales - À la carte restaurant with air-conditioned dining room featuring colorful, contemporary murals, fresh flowers, and candlelight as well as ocean-view terrace seating under ceiling fans. Fine Mexican cuisine. Open for dinner only. Reservations required. Dress code: Long pants or dress shorts, collared shirts, and closed-toe shoes for men.
Sample menu for Murales
- Mexican cheese cocktail
- Steamed mussels with eggnog
- Chile stuffed with cheese and crab in creamy tequila sauce
- Taquitos Adobados
- Seafood pozolillo
- Two creams (garlic, roasted tomato) with grilled shrimp
- Beef consommé with banana salad, grilled tomato
- Papaya, shrimp, calamari with citrus vinaigrette
- Mexican vegetables with guajillo-chile vinaigrette
- Candied tomato with hazelnut-crusted goat cheese, cumin dressing
- Assorted seafood with poblano chile, tomato in garlic sauce
- Red snapper and scallops Saint Jacques
- Grilled tuna with nuts, banana, corn soup
- Coconut shrimp with maracuya sauce
- Grilled beef fillet with corn tamale and merlot sauce
- Macadamia-crusted pork rack with candied garlic and birria-tequila sauce
- Beer-marinated duck in green tomato-agave sauce
- Grilled, lime-jelly-glazed chicken breast in tamarind sauce
- Warm cacao cake with macadamia ice cream
- Banana mousse with cinnamon jelly
- House-made Mexican candies
The Villa Premiere SPA features treatment cabins for couples. Treatments include Shiatsu, Grape Therapy, Chocolate Therapy, and Janzu. The Oxygen Bar provides a healthy boost of medicinal-grade oxygen.
At Villa Premiere there are no ordinary days, from beachside yoga lessons every morning to cooking classes or special theme nights (seasonal). The hotel offers two pools, and a beach front.
All-Inclusive plan guests may use boogie boards, kayaks, and snorkeling gear at a partner resort, Buenaventura Hotel & Beach Club, across the street without charge. Room-Only plan guests must rent the equipment. For all guests, morning yoga sessions on the beach twice weekly are complimentary. Independent operators rent personal watercraft and offer parasailing and banana boating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Safari nearby
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Banana boat nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Beach yoga on site
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 16
Caters to adults only
Caters to couples
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Cleaning fee: MXN 45 per person, per night for housekeeping
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Book a stay in a Romantic Package rate category now - December 20, 2014 for travel within the same period and receive the following:
- A 50 minutes couple massage
- A private romantic dinner under the stars
- A bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate strawberries
- Daily morning yoga
- In-room aromatherapy (with 7 different scents) and a special pillow menu
- Personal butler service