Please enter your travel dates.
Resort Room - All Inclusive
Suite, 1 Bedroom - All Inclusive
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront - All Inclusive
Suite, 2 Bedrooms - All Inclusive Free Children
Recreation-lover’s resort on Nuevo Vallarta beach
Located in Nuevo Vallarta (Riviera Nayarit), Marival Resort & Suites Nuevo Vallarta All Inclusive is convenient to El Cora Crocodile Sanctuary and Vallarta Adventures.
This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Aquaventuras Park Vallarta and Flamingos Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 495 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in ocean and pool views. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages included
- Surcharges for bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Miniature golf
- Transportation to golf course
- Water aerobics
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Open from 9 AM until 5 PM
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Room service
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
A health-and-beauty spa includes women's and men's saunas and offers massages, body treatments, reflexology, facials, waxing, and hair and nail care. (Surcharges for all services.) A business center contains computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharges), and wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the Marival Resort's public areas. An air-conditioned room contains video-game stations, pool, and table tennnis.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
The resort offers Marival Kids, a fun program for parents and children, where guests will find a whole program of activities, from a pirate adventure, an extreme rally, family skill, to games on the beach and more. There are also activities for teens, such as water polo, beach volleyball, ride bicycles, basketball, ping pong, tennis courts, climbing wall. A games room is also available.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Total number of rooms - 495
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors -
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Pool view
- Ocean view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Garden view
Advance reservations are required for à la carte dining at specialty restaurants, for tables with a maximum of eight guests. Guests should contact the resort directly, using the contact information on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site. Groups larger than eight can still contact the resort for special arrangements such as a group of tables or group dinners with special set menus. Reservations may be made 5–7 days prior to arrival at the resort. Reservations are subject to availability. A maximum number of reservations per stay applies, please contact the hotel in advance for information.
Breakfast: 7 AM - Noon
Lunch: 1 PM - 5 PM
Dinner: 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM (Long pants for men.) Reservations required for dinner only.
Casa Bella - Air-conditioned dining room and terrace seating. Breakfast, lunch, and theme dinner buffets.
La Pergola - Air-conditioned dining room and terrace seating. À la carte breakfast and lunch featuring international and Mexican choices. À la carte dinner with Mediterranean menu. Dinner reservations required. Dinner dress code requires long pants and no sleeveless shirts for men.
Sample breakfast menu for La Pergola
- Pancakes and waffles (Belgian, Classic, Danish...)
- Omelets (Spanish, Farmers, American, Nova Scotia...)
- Poached eggs (Variety of styles)
- Mexican Corner (Ranch-style eggs, Mexican-style eggs, Chilaquiles, etc.)
Sample lunch menu for La Pergola
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Seasonal fruits with sherbet or cottage cheese
- Caesar salad with chicken
- Chef's salad
- Chicken consommé
- Nachos “Panchos” with chopped flank steak or chicken served with beans, jalapeño and melted cheese.
- Angus burger with cheese and French fries
- Philly cheese steak with rib-eye sautéed mushrooms, Gruyere cheese in ciabatta bread, and green salad
- Enchiladas Bahia de Banderas (tortillas stuffed with crayfish or shrimp and soft chipotle sauce)
- Crème brulée with mango
- Crepes with caramelized pears served with red fruits coulis and coconut ice-cream
Sample dinner menu for La Pergola
- Coquille Saint Jacques
- Salmon cornets
- Fried Camembert
- Avocado stuffed with seafood
- Nut cream
- Cream of crab with cognac
- Mushrooms, spinach, pumpkin in chicken broth
- Asparagus, tomatoes, cheese
- Mushrooms, beets, peppers in lime vinaigrette
- Watercress, spinach, tomato, bacon, Roquefort cheese
- Hearts of palm, lettuce, artichokes
- Capellini with tomato sauce
- Tortellini with four-cheese sauce
- Linguine with mussels
- Fettucine with vegetables
- Salmon with honey and ginger in red-wine sauce
- Parmesan chicken
- Mushroom-stuffed beef medallions with merlot sauce
- Veal loin in red-pepper sauce
- Shrimp with mushrooms, cream sauce
- Roasted duck in cherry sauce
- Pork medallions in tarragon sauce with mushrooms
- Prawns and beef fillet
- Two-chocolate mousse
- Chocolate cake
- Pear Melba
- French pastry
- Specialty coffees with whiskey, Kahlua, or chocolate
Amalfi - Contemporary ambience. À la carte Italian dinner menu. Reservations required. Dress code: long pants or dress shorts; no sleeveless shirts for men.
Sample menu for Amalfi
- Mushrooms sautéed in garlic butter
- Beef or salmon carpaccio
- Fried mozzarella with marinara sauce
- Vitello tonnato
- Onion soup with Parmesan mousse
- Lobster cappuccino with saffron and Parmesan mousse
- Organic lettuces, roasted chicken breast, and balsamic vinaigrette
- Crab, avocado, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, and balsamic vinaigrette
- Lasagna de la Nonna
- Spaghetti alla carbonara
- Penne alla Amatriciana
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- T-bone steak alla Fiorentina
- Scampi on grilled sweet peppers, tomato sauce, and mozzarella
- Roasted lamb medallion on polenta, with grapes and Chianto sauce
- Tiramisu with moka
- Cannoli with pistachios
- Baked apple tatin with cinnamon ice cream
- Specialty coffees with whiskey, Kahlua, or chocolate
Las Palomas - Contemporary Mexican decor and ambience. À la carte dinner menu. Reservations required. Dress code: long pants or dress shorts; no sleeveless shirts for men.
Sample menu for Las Palomas
- Mexican plate with tacos, sopes, quesadillas, guacamole
- Melted cheese with sausage, poblano chili, mushrooms
- Chicken nachos
- Tortilla with avocado, guajillo chili, cheese, sour cream
- Cream of corn and pumpkin flower with tortillas and Oaxaca cheese
- Mixed greens, tomatoes, granade, panela cheese, and quail eggs in a Jamaica vinaigrette
- Mango and apples with shrimp and a touch of habanera chili
- Beef, chicken, or shrimp fajitas
- Sole filet marinated with red sauce over grilled pineapple, tortilla chips, green chili, lemon, and coriander
- Shrimp and pumpkin-flower crêpes
- Chicken enchiladas
- Three empanadas stuffed with smoked marlin, shrimp, pumpkin flower, requeson cheese with chipotle, poblano, and guajillo chili sauce
- Three milk cake
- Sugar fritters with coconut ice cream
- Crêpes with crystallized fruits, maracuya coulis, tequila
La Bamba - Open air spot serving snack foods such as burgers, hot dogs, nachos during day. À la carte steakhouse at night. Dinner reservations required. Dinner dress code: Long pants or dress shorts, no sleeveless shirts for men.
Sample dinner menu for La Bamba
- Salad bar
- Buffalo wings
- Lattice potatoes
- Cream of prawn
- French onion
- Shrimp and fish kabob
- Tuna steak
- Arrachera, New York, or sirloin steak
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Grilled chicken Dijon
- Chocolate cake
- Fruit tart
- Specialty coffees with whiskey, Kahlua, or chocolate
Terraza Portofino - Open-air spot with bar serving snack foods such as burgers and nachos from Noon to 2:30 AM (hours subject to change).
Cesar's Club Bar - Located in disco. DJ music.
M & M Bar - Open-air spot specializing in martinis and margaritas.
Mirabel - Grand side lobby bar open. Live music.
Volare - Club side lobby bar. Live music.
Room service is available during limited hours for a surcharge.
- Nightly entertainment, including music/dance shows and casino nights
- Dancing in Cesar's Club disco
- Spanish, dance, and cocktail lessons
- Bicycle and kayak tours
- Stretching, spinning, aerobics, Pilates, and yoga classes
- Pool aerobics
- Ping-Pong and croquet tournaments
- Tennis clinics
- Golf clinics at Flamingos golf course
Each of the Marival Resort's two sides (Grand and Club) features swimming pools accessible to all resort guests. Measuring 48.5 meters (53 yards) long and with a swim-up bar, the free-form Grand pool serves as the activities pool. It's bordered by a 6-meter-diameter (20-ft) children's pool, a 5.5-meter-diameter (18-ft) spa tub, and a 23-meter-long (25-yd) children's-only water park with slides and toadstool shower.
On the Club side, an irregularly shaped 26.5-meter-long (29-yd) family pool contains a swim-up bar and a 10-person jetted section. Adjacent is a 6-meter-square (20-foot-square) children's pool. Flanked by the Club side's villas, a narrow, 45.75-meter-long (50-yd) freeform "quiet" pool is reserved for guests aged 12 and older.
The resort's 251.5-meter (275-yard) frontage on the mile-long beach along Banderas Bay's north shore features thatched-roof palapas for shade. Palapas also supply shade on sundecks surrounding swimming pools.
This all-inclusive resort supplies boogie boards, kayaks, snorkeling gear, sailboats, and windsurfers. For surcharges, independent operators offer horseback riding, personal watercraft rentals, banana-boat rides, and parasailing on the beach. On request, a scuba-diving instructor comes to the resort to provide instruction (surcharges).
Land sports include tennis on four lighted courts where clinics are offered (racquets supplied), a rock-climbing tower for teens and children, a small soccer field, a miniature golf course, and an archery range.
Equipped with spinners, cardio machines, universal gyms, and free weights, the resort's air-conditioned fitness center also includes a mirror-wall, wood-floor workout room for aerobics, yoga, and Pilates classes.
The resort transports guests to Flamingos golf course, 2 km (1.25 mi) away, for complimentary clinics (clubs supplied). Mayan Palace golf course is 4.5 km (2.75 mi) away, and El Tigre golf course is 4 km (2.5 mi).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Whale-watching nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Parasailing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 180 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 180 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)